woensdag 16 januari 2008

Biscornu




I have a Biscornu, which was a Christmas present from Kristin, and is now in use every day !!



I never heard of them and thought it was something completely new, but no, I was running behind again !! I found a website, http://www.myauntsattic.nl/ it's printed in Dutch and English, with free patterns.



I run a hobby group on wednesday afternoons for 5 ladies (including me) and the girls loved my biscornu, so I downloaded some patterns and today we started stitching, the amazing thing is, we do all the same pattern but we all started stitching a different bit.
the pattern on the right hand side is the one we're stitching.



I'll take some photo's next week, and will put it on my blog, I couldn't do it this week because my oldest lady (82) lost her 58 year old son last Sunday. he had 3 heart stops in one day !!!
now it is stitching time for my Queen of Fairies.
speak to you soon.





2 opmerkingen:

Velda zei

I'm sorry about your friend's son, how difficult that must be.

Looking forward to seeing the biscornus from your ladys!

henny zei

I will show the progress of my girls on wednesday !!
and yes Velda, we're a bit worried about Ali, she looks so different from the way she normally looks.