dinsdag 29 januari 2008

Ken ? update tuesday evening 20.15 hour




Hi everyone,

Haven't been here for a few days, reason is, Ken is not well at all, he's had in 5 days, 4 blackouts and that only happens when he has a coughing fit , he calls for me and ask me to help him, what can I do ?

I'm always there for him, I haven't been out in a week, friends (THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS !) do my shopping, come and keep me company,

phone every day to ask how Ken is and can they do something for me ??

I won't dare going shopping etc. at the moment and leave Ken alone in the house !


as you can see, my FAIRY QUEEN is coming on nicely, (click on picture to enlarge.) anybody who wants to start this one, I'll tell you, the skirt is a whóóóóóóle lot of work.' but she is gorgeous.


I've stopped with her till wednesday, because my friend needed the pattern, the black and white copies I've made to save the original pattern , is very bad to read.

I'm not going to do all the beading, To much for my liking, maybe I do the shoulder straps and bottom of skirt, but that's all.


Anyway, one of my friends is coming from out of town, so it's time to make coffee.


hope you all have a nice day.


Ken is in Hospital, the doctor said that he hadn't improved at al, he'll have to stay in for 3/4 days, depending on reaction to medicine !!


2 opmerkingen:

Tammy zei

I'm sorry to hear Ken isn't doing so well.

Keeping you and him in my thoughts.

Raven/Missy zei

I hope Ken gets better quickly!