vrijdag 8 februari 2008

A GOOD day today !!





















You know, for the first time since a week, I feel more optimistic about Ken, the doctor told me that all his problems like, weight loss, not wanting to eat anything, coughing his lungs out, feeling sick all the time etc. was because of the 5 very strong anti biotics pills !!











we both worried a lot, Ken sleeps well but he takes a quarter sleeping pill and a paracetamol with codeine, I don't take anything because I'm afraid I won't hear him when and if he needs me !!









I finished the biscornu I was stitching for a friend in the States, and it's gone in the post on the way to her !!

















Then Tina (jusrowan) offered me some DMC floss, I'm absolutely delighted about that!


















Then my friend from Blackburn England rang , (she is 78) she told me some naughty jokes, but I must say, they made me laugh out loud !






My dear friend Susan has had her cataract operation today, I hope she's well and can start her stitching again.






Things are looking up a bit !!






thanks again for listening !!












My first Biscornu,
top corner and bottom

















you'll find some printable patterns lower down.
no.1 is the one I've done


1 2 3


4











































































































1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.